Oh Snap! Mini Album with Paper Issues

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun mini album I created using the March Swag Bag from Paper Issues. If you are unfamiliar with Swag Bags, they are little bits of awesomeness sent out monthly that are perfect for any project. I love the fun combinations of papers and embellishments that Cassie puts together.



I loved all of the bright colors and decided to use everything to make a quick mini album of the photos my daughter and I send back and forth on Snap Chat.


The cover was created using the Lowercase Open Alpha free cut file from the PI Shop. Rather than cut the letters, I printed them on a piece of transparency paper and cut it down to size. Next, I typed the year using my WRMK typewriter and attached it with the Tiny Attacher.

 


The body of the album was next, and I really just quickly threw everything together. There are quite a few pages, despite only using one side of each of the 3 x 4 cards to keep the project simpler and easier to complete.

 

The frame and heavier embellishments are attached with e6000 glue, which will hold anything in place.

 

Keep scrolling . . .

 

Keep going  . . . 

 

Almost there . . . 


 

Finally, the last two pages . . .

 

Thanks for sticking with me this far, and I hope you are inspired today to create. Be sure to stop by the Paper Issues Store and use code McJen at checkout for a 20% off your entire order!!


Comments